Search Engine Optimization Coordinator Job Purpose: The SEO Coordinator (Analyst) will work directly with staff from Igniting Business and clients to provide SEO services as a part of client one-time services and ongoing retainers.
The ideal candidate would have an understanding of SEO strategies and tactics involving keyword research, search-friendly content, information architecture and technical requirements. He/she will be responsible for the supporting the fulfillment of SEO efforts with internal content and development teams to implement SEO changes. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, focused yet flexible, a strong analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, and able to manage multiple projects.Responsibilities
- Assist in completing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Support the strategy and implementation of client and internal SEO initiatives, including performing both onsite and offsite SEO tasks.
- Assist with interpreting internal and client SEO data (rankings, conversions, Google Analytics, etc.) and strategize solutions for continuing onsite and offsite SEO improvements.
- Assist with analyzing performance of SEO initiatives.
- Collaborate with the SEO Specialist in performing SEO audits.
- Support link building efforts, including backlink building, citation building, data aggregator submissions, etc.
- Draft content (copywriting) for client and Igniting Business needs.
- Help prepare for meetings with clients to discuss SEO objectives and potential strategies.
- Suggest internal processes improvements and have them reviewed by management.
- Participate in ongoing training for professional and technical development.
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Understanding of Search Engines and SEO
- Basic understanding of one or more of the following SEO analysis platforms: Moz, Raven Tools, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, or BrightLocal
- Basic knowledge of Schema Markup Implementation and JSON-LD
- Great written and verbal communication
- Proofreading skills
- Great time management skills
- Solutions-oriented nature
- Detail-oriented and flexible to change
Igniting Business offers a variety of benefits. As a small business, we are always continuing to evaluate benefit opportunities for our team members. As such, additional benefits will likely be added over time.
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Three bonus opportunities (Performance-based, Certification-based, and Incentive Program)
- Access to software licenses that can be used on personal devices
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional training
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!